Once your order has been sent, you will receive a dispatch confirmation email which will advise your estimated delivery date. If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help.
Please note that this is only an estimated date and before contacting us can you check the following:
If your order has been sent on a tracked service, check the tracking link via your dispatch confirmation email to view the up to date tracking.
- Sign into your account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Check to see if you have a delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local sorting office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still cannot locate your order we ask you to please allow the following amount of time to pass before reporting your order as missing:
- Any orders on a Tracked Service should be reported as missing within 7 days of expected delivery date.
- Inside UK, please allow 14 days from dispatch before reporting an item as missing.
- Inside Europe, please allow 21 days from dispatch before reporting an item as missing.
- Rest of the World, please allow 30 days from dispatch before reporting an item as missing (Turkey is currently classed within our 30 day timescale)
If your order has not arrived after this time, and you are certain that it isn't with a neighbour or another member of your household, please Contact Us and we will investigate further and arrange a replacement item to be sent.
It is our policy to replace items that are lost in post, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that items must be reported as missing within 40 days of being dispatched to you as we are unable to take any action on your behalf after this time.